testimonial... ~ Client
- One level living built with aging-in-place principles in mind.
- River view to the south aligned the solar strategy with the exceptional views.
- A mix of siding types - metal and wood - soften the exterior where patio and outdoor spaces occur while keeping the overall strategy durable, cost-effective, and low-maintenance.
- Shade structure for cooling help to cut down on overheating during these late summer heat waves by eliminating some solar gain through the main windows.
- Unheated breezeway connects garage to house.