- Sydney Duplex, 3794 SF
- Dunvegan, 2726 SF
- Inverness, 2472 SF
- Highland Hill, 2186 SF
- Lake Ainsle, 2174 SF
- Aberdeen, 1994 SF
- Birch Cove, 1897 SF
- Glen Tosh, 1856 SF
- South Bar, 1808 SF
- Mabou, 1752 SF
- Glengarry, 1734 SF
- Skyline, 1680 SF
- Pipers Glen, 1680 SF
- Breton Cove, 1676 SF
- Baddeck, 1564 SF
- Little Bras Dor, 580 SF
(click on large image for a slideshow)
Inverness features south-facing windows in every bedroom and big, bright windows in every living space.
A country homestead, Inverness has a traditional feel with the two tall gables and the symmetrical bay windows on the west facade.
Four bedroom Inverness Passive House features:
- A space between the house and garage that houses the main floor bathroom and the mechanical room.
- One large dining/living room with an office/guest room tucked to the east.
- A large L-kitchen tucked around the corner adjacent to the main living spaces.
- Master suite on the second floor with south-facing windows and west-facing bay windows to capture the view. The suite is completed with a 4-piece ensuite bath and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms, a laundry room, and main bathroom on the second.
- An attached 2-car garage accessed through the foyer.
Energy Usage - 28,451 kWhrs/year
Annual Cost - $4,268/year
Built to Passive House (PHIUS)
Energy Usage - 8,368 kWhrs/year
Annual Cost - $1,255/year
Enjoy a $3,013* savings on your annual energy costs or cover $45,250 additional financing on your mortgage with these savings.** *Cost estimate is based on an assumed 15 cent per kWhr price
** Mortgage is based on a 25 year amortization with a 4.5% interest rate.